Remaking The Pearl
- Anne Garner, Dean Honer: Home (Dean Honer Mix)
- Anne Garner, Sub: She Has (Sub Mix)
- Anne Garner, Richard H Kirk: In Slumber (Richard H Kirk Mix)
- Anne Garner, Gocat: That Place (Gocat Mix)
- Anne Garner, Decal: Home (Decal Vs. Human Mix)
- Anne Garner, The Last Sound: Home (The Last Sound Mix)
- Anne Garner, Sean Quinn: She Has (Sean Quinn Mix)
- Anne Garner, Lackluster: Fools (Lackluster Mix)
- Anne Garner, Multiplex: Home (Multiplex Mix)
- Anne Garner, The Irresistible Force: Here Far Away (The Irresistible Force Mix)
- Anne Garner, The Buddy System: She Has (The Buddy System Mix)
- Anne Garner, Ape To Tape: Seeds (Ape To Tape Mix)
- Anne Garner, Pylon King: Silver Lines (Pylon King Mix)
Anne Garner, Sheffield singer/songwriter is due to release a remix album of her songs 'Re-Making The Pearl' on Irish label Psychonavigation Records. Remade/remodelled by DJ's, musicians and remixers such as Mixmaster Morris, Richard H Kirk, The Pylon King, Dean Honer, etc. Some are completely unrecognisable from their original incarnations, while others are reinterpreted in a more subtle way.
Anne has been playing the piano since the age of 7 and is also classically trained on the flute. She got involved in the electronic music scene in her teens and joined the Sheffield band 'The Screaming Trees' (aka Count Zero, Success) in the late 80s, with releases such as 'Fracture in Time' (produced by former ABC's Stephen Singleton) and 'Count Zero' releases produced by Richard H Kirk.
After singing at her mum's funeral in 2001, she decided to go solo, and developed her distinctive singing/songwriting style. She is currently recording and co-producing her album 'Making The Pearl' with The Pylon King. Probably the first time a remix album has been released before the original.